Lead UI/UX Designer
· Responsible for overseeing the entire project
· In charge of managing UX team’s schedules and is involved in roadmap planning.
· Provide feedback and assist UX team members in UI/UX design and flow.
· Collaborate with Data Science team to understand any weak areas in the feature as well as coordinate with them in adding telemetries and running split test.
· In charge of gathering user pain points, identify the pain point types and come up with a UX solution.
· Facilitated in 2 user testing research. Collaborated with designers and data science team in finding the target user types for the user test. Work closely with the designers for user test objectives and questionnaires.
· Create wireframes and UI/UX mockups
· Work closely and collaboratively with designers and engineers to ensure feature goals are met and implementation considerations are accounted for.
· Organize meetings and device reviews for the feature I am responsible for.
A Thinking Ape
· Re-design entire game to fit targeted audience in 2 weeks
· Create marketing materials for new reskin promotion
Lead UI Artist
·Create wireframes and designs in collaboration with the game designer.
·Assist ui team on ui/ux design and flow
·Approve mock ups and wireframes from artist
·Create character and environment concept for multiple projects. (Ice Age, My Little Pony and Shoe Shop)
·Responsible for ui wireframes and mockups.
·Create flash animation for 2D elements.
RMIT Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
Major in multimedia where I got the opportunity to learn 2D & 3D animation, action scripting, filming and storyboarding.
UI/UX Design, Illustration, Concept Art
Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Unity